Jan 14, 2011

Day 5 - Day of Fail

So, yesterday I was supposed to listen to something by JYJ, but wouldn't you know it, since there wasn't any specific single listed, I didn't actually listen to them at all. Awesome. Day 5 - my lucky day! - is a day of fail. I'm still going to be listening to Jaylee's JYJ single pick just as soon as I know what it is. And by "just as soon as," I mean as soon as I find out what it is, I'll tack it to the end of the list.

There is one really great thing that's coming out of all this, though: I'm listening to a lot more Japanese music, just like I wanted. You might have noticed the huge stack of PVs I put up in addition to all the music I'm scheduled to listen to. It's because now that I have something to motivate me, I've re-found my love for Japanese music! Woohoo!

I hasn't realized it when I first started this blog, but there are a lot of things that I want to do with Japanese music: I want to see all the PVs that I can, I want to listen to all the music that I can, I want to write reviews, I want to translate interviews... Everything that I'm doing at Gaijin Kanpai (they have a new episode up, btw - "BatFish" - you should check it out!), but on a much wider, grander scale. The only thing keeping me from just doing it for GK is that they need consistent content; that is, it needs to be of consistent quality and maintain a consistent level. I mean, I could produce three articles in a week, but then the next week I can barely eke out one. I have a job. I have a baby. I have a husband. I have a mother that just got out of the hospital and needs help at home. Life gets in the way sometimes, and I don't want GK to suffer.

But you guys? Feh. You guys can suffer my bad writing and my inconsistent level of content. Right?

Guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment