Aug 8, 2011

How Can I Help You?

Now that I've changed the format of the blog, I'm having a lot more fun. It's great to be able to review music I like it, instead of reviewing mediocre music just because my J-Music Wheel of Fortune commanded me to write about it.

Still, I feel like there's more out in the J-Music world that I could be learning, and thus sharing with all of you. I mean, I'm constantly translating interviews to post on Gaijin Kanpai; should I post those here, too? I see news from Tokyohive; should I pass along the interesting stories? Maybe I should translate more lyrics, like I did for "Sora ga Natteiru." Maybe I should pass along interesting PVs and other interesting videos. Maybe I should post videos of cats! (Hmm...perhaps not.)

I want to hear what you think. Go over to my Facebook page and vote on the poll I created. ("Like" the page while you're at it. Do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment