Aug 4, 2011

THE TOKYO HIGH BLACK Releasing Digital Single on 8/11

From Tokyohive

PS Company’s super band, THE TOKYO HIGH BLACK, has announced a comeback!

The “mixed band” consists of Alice Nine’s rhythm guitarist Tora and bassist Saga, Kra’s vocalist Keiyuu, and former Kagrra bassist NAOKI. D=out’s bassist Reika and SCREW’s drummer Jin are being added to the group as support members, making the band even more irresistible for visual kei fans.

The group will be releasing a new digital single on August 11th titled “wanna see u“, breaking the year-long silence since the group announced their major label debut. The group also plans to hold a revival stage at Tokyo’s C.C. Lemon Hall on August 16th.

Stay tuned for more from THE TOKYO HIGH BLACK!

Although I've never heard of HIGH-BLA or listened to any of their music, I'm excited to see where this goes! I love the bands they come from, and all the mixed bands that I've heard before (THE PREDATORS, Acid Black Cherry) have been great, and I'm sure HIGH-BLA will be too!

While I was looking for info on them, I found this video of them that's been subbed in English. Thanks to whoever put the hard work into this!



Musasaby = Naoki (formerly Kagrra,)
Mon-Marshy = Tora (Alice Nine)
Tako-chan = Reika (D=out)
Tomorrow Joe = Saga (Alice Nine)
GEY = Keiyuu (Kra)
Madao = Jin (SCREW)
(and seriously, if I have any of those wrong, someone let me know)

No comments:

Post a Comment