Jul 21, 2011

7/20/11 Releases (Part 1) and Update

What with the continual Robot War skirmishes at my house, I've been getting so behind on listening to music that I'm afraid there won't be a Part 2 for the 7/13 releases. There was a lot of good music that I did get to listen to (which I'll list below so you can check it out) and a lot that I suspected would be good but didn't have time to listen to (which I'll also list), but that's precisely why I can't post on them; there's too much, and I started too late on that week. So: my apologies.

As for the week of 7/20, so far I've listened to Buono ("Natsu Dakara!"), Ikimonogakari ("Warattetainda/NEW WORLD MUSIC"), and NMB48 ("Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo") and it's all boring and lame. I'll be getting more music from this release week today, and I'll (hopefully) have some good music for you on Saturday!


GOOD STUFF FROM 7/13
ViViD, "BLUE" -- VK, single
NIKIIE, "*(NOTES)" -- Pop rock, album
School Food Punishment, "Prog-Roid" -- Rock, album
Fear, And Lothing in Las Vegas, "NEXTREME" -- Rock, EP
Naomi & Goro & Naruyoshi, "Calendula" -- alternative, album

HEARD IT'S GOOD, BUT DIDN'T GET TO HEAR
Arukara, "Kocchi wo Miteiru" -- Rock, album
Straightener, "YOU & I/Hitsu no Muro ha Oku wo Noboru" -- Rock, single

No comments:

Post a Comment