Mar 21, 2011

I suck, but it's okay

So I didn't post the day after that last post. Or the day after. Or the day after.

Gotcha!

Hahahahahahahaha!

....


Anyway, I do have an excuse. I had been planning to do a review of Sakanaction's single, "Rookie," that was released on 3/16. I even had the thing 95% written! But then I got word from my friends at Gaijin Kanpai that Zer0 will be on hiatus for a little while and I'll be filling in for her next week, and also that our planned single review (move - "Overtakers feat. KAWAMURA RYUICHIxSUGIZO") fell through, so we'll instead be reviewing Sakanaction's "Rookie."

So, woot me! Come listen to me on Wednesday on the uStream if you really want to know what I have to say about "Rookie" and/or you want to hear me trip over my tongue like Gene Simmons with a fleshy jump rope and back-pedal faster than Lance Armstrong moving backwards through time at light speed. If nothing else, I know it'll be amusing.

(UPDATE: Here's the show I was on! It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment