Mar 17, 2011

*GASP*

*splutter*

*gasp*

*hack hack cough*

*violent, spasmodic coughs*

*collapse on newfound beach*

Oh my god. I'm back. I'm here again.

*fearful giggles*

(You wouldn't believe what I've seen, the things I've... washed off my hands.)

(My chainsaw. Where's my chainsaw?)

It's been 17 days since we were separated by the tides of time, and in that time the tides of the ocean have been doing naughty things to Japan. I can't say that I would have been here if Japan hadn't been hit by the Earthquake-Tsunami One-Two Punch-Kick In The Face From Nature, so I won't. But I will say that my thoughts and prayers and love and fear and dread and hope go out to everyone over there, as well as to anyone in the world who has someone that was affected.

I'll also say that I'm planning to start writing my reviews again. "Oh no!" you say? Oh yes. OH YES.

I'm sure that many of you are upset, nonplussed, or possibly excited by this news. Good for you, wherever you may be emotionally. I'll be picking up with a new selection of albums and singles rather than trying to go back and cover what I missed. I may double up one some days if I have a little free time, but we'll see how it goes. In the mean time, I apologize for the disruption of service; we'll be back up and running tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment